This week’s question is (as hosted by Jen at Crazy-for-books.com): What is one thing readers don’t know about you? Instead of answering with just one, I’ve decided to give you (lucky readers!) 5 random facts…
1. I took Latin, French, Spanish and Italian through school. I’ve only really retained a conversational knowledge of Spanish and Italian, but I’ve worked (digitally) in many different languages for my job.
2. I graduated from college/univeristy at age 20.
3. I’ve been referred to as both travel sized and pocket sized. I’m a mere 61.75″ tall (and yes, that .75″ distinction is important). I will say it makes airline travel more comfortable. Not to mention I share height status with many awesome actresses (Reese Witherspoon, Ellen Page, Rachel Bilson, Kristin Bell, Christina Ricci, etc.).
4. I live in Colorado, but this year I’ll have vacationed in both Ireland and Sweden (it has been a great travel year for me).
5. I’m (very) frightened to fly, which make the start and end of such trips very stressful – the middle is great though.
This week’s questions from Feature and Follow (as hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) is what book was worth all the hype? Since I gave you five facts, I’ll give you five books: A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. It’s absolutely as good as everyone says, as is the show.
Photos: 1,2, are mine and 3