Soooo….it’s almost the new year. Assuming we all survive 12-21-12, there will plenty of good books to read in 2013. Here are ten I will be picking up (as hosted by The Broke and The Bookish), in no particular order.
10. Finding Camlann by Sean Pidgeon
9. Schroder by Amity Gage
8. The Good House by Ann Leary
7. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
6. Love Is a Canoe By Ben Schenk
5. The All Souls Trilogy conclusion (maybe?)
4. Frances and Bernard by Carlene Bauer
3. NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
2. The Fun Parts by Sam Lipsyte
1. Doctor Sleep by Stephen King (okay, and Joyland)
What are you looking forward to? Although my list isn’t in a specific order, I am most looking forward to the top three (funny how that happens).
Honorable mentions: the final Sookie book (so happy that series will be done), the new Neil Gaiman, the new Stephanie Perkins, and Walking Disaster.
Images from goodreads