10. 15 Reasons to Date a Librarian. This is probably the best thing I’ve ever read.
08. I’ve seen this list (or one similar) floating around from time to time. I’ve read 70 from the list. How many have you read?
07. What happens when twenty strangers are paired off and asked to kiss. As strange as it is, I think this is lovely. I’m more nervous about a first kiss than any other intimate physical act. (and yeah, the video might not be overly authentic…)
06. The books we pretend to read. For the record I’ve actually read 17 of the 20. Maybe 16 if you count the fact that I haven’t read the bible cover to cover.
04. Benedict Cumberbatch. I’ve never thought of him in terms of attraction, but his voice could probably convince me to do anything.
03. The 21 most traumatizing moments from ’80s kids films. The ’80s were hardcore. I still remember the leech scene and the moment when Little Foot’s mother died. Fun fact: leeches (and ticks) are a part of life where I’m from, I’ve had them on me a time or two. I’m barely an ’80s kid and I remember them clearly.
02. I am so this girl (if you don’t want to click it says: I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry). Apologies, everyone.
So how are you doing? Does kissing make you nervous? Do you pretend to have read books or do you own up to it? I’ll own the fact that I’ve only made it through 3 of Dickens novels. I’ll be honest, I’m not sure I’ll ever touch Bleak House.
(Christine hosts this, get amongst it.