We’re already through with March, which means this is the last link-up post for #KingsMarch (as hosted by Wendy and myself). It also (kind of) means the end of winter weather if Colorado would get the memo (obviously the state has no concern for my opinion). I would sincerely like to put away my snow boots and my shovel.
Here are the King posts written last week by participants in this event and you can link up your own posts from this week. You still have one week to link-up the King’s March posts you haven’t, because next week we will draw the winners for the King prize – which is any King book that can be bought for under $10. So yes, this means I will not be buying you that coveted copy of Rage. Sorry.
- Nessa from October Tune reviewed the two adaptations of Carrie.
- Priya from Tabula Rasa reviewed another short story from the collection Full Dark, No Stars: A Good Marriage. There will be a movie of this one that I am very much looking forward to seeing.
- Rebecca from Love At First Book reviewed Insomnia, an underrated novel in SK’s backlist.
- C.J. from Honey, I’m Reading! has reviewed two King novel this week: The Body and Joyland. Which I couldn’t read because I haven’t read it yet…
- Leah from Books Speak Volumes, who inspired us to host this event, reviewed The Shining. She is one of the few who agrees with me – it’s not Stephen King’s best work, just one of his best known.
- And Renae from The Paranormalist has made up a list of her ten favorite non-horror books by Stephen King. There are a few of you who might be able to use this list (you know who you are).