Every year I fall further and further behind on the newly released books I want to read. I figure that if I write this list and share it with you, I will, at the very least, remember which ones I want to read. Maybe a little peer pressure will help…
For what everyone else missed too, check out The Broke and The Bookish.
10. The Bees // Laline Paull
09. Prisoner 489 // Joe R. Lansdale*
08. Bird Box // Josh Malerman*
07. Ancient Oceans of Central Kentucky // David Connerly Nahm
06. Station Eleven // Emily St. John Mandel
05. The Wives of Los Alamos // TaraShea Nesbit
04. The Martian // Andy Weir
03. Through the Woods // Emily Carroll
02. Redeployment // Phil Kay
01. An Untamed State // Roxanne Gay
It’s quite the list. So… Where should I start?