Swimming. Done (as seen here, fully clothed, I’m way too pregnant to post myself in actual swimwear.) Organize two closets. Done.
- Paint. Hahaha, nope.
Monitor Craigslist like a stalker. Done, but without success. Read four books this month. Yes! Hem the curtains I bought a year ago. No, no, no. Still embarrassed, though I may take the suggestion to use iron on hem tape (thanks, Katie!).
- Exercise (beyond a brisk walk) twice a week. No, but with good reason. Higher intensity exercise (than say walking or swimming) is out for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Create one literary mixtape. Done, it’s here.
- Finish watching Stranger Things. I said it was tough for me to watch tv and I really meant that. So, another big nope…
Print some of my Instagram pictures(and create our family travel book). Half. I printed some new instagram pictures. Finish building my fauxdenza. YES. It’s beautiful (for Ikea).
Now onto September…
- Go camping in Rocky Mountain National Park. This is absolutely one of those things that reads better on paper than in actual experience, but I’m going to give it a try. I’m hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
- Paint. Yep, still on here.
- Blog once a week/Read one book a week. I fondly remember a time when this wasn’t necessary to list, but…life.
- Get a nursery going. I wish I didn’t care about this, but I do… I am too poor to love good design. Plus the odds of me getting it done after the baby is born are quite low…
- Save money. This sort of goes against number four (which still needs to happen at some point, I’m not talking an extensive nursery or anything). But I am definitely coming up to one of my sore points… Unpaid maternity leave! My maternity leave will extend over the most expensive time of the year (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years), so I better save now.
- Cook at home more. I generally do, but lately I’ve been putting in a lot of extra hours at work and my kids have practice and/or lessons until 7… You get the idea. It also ties in with #5.
What is on your list?
(Image found here)